Received my much anticipated fire suit today! Racechick was a little backed up when I placed my order but is was totally worth the wait! I was on the fence about spending more money on a suit that I don’t wear all that often but it was definitely worth it. It fits exactly according to size chart. I actually went up a size cuz I was worried about sizing & it is a little loose but fits exactly the way they said it would. Most comfortable , lightweight, maneuverable suit I have ever wore! Thank you all for all your help & for thinking of us women in the Motorsports world! Truly fits the way it should & looks pretty dang nice too! I can’t wait for the first time I get to wear it! 👍🏼
1. Is this really designed to fit a woman?
2. What is the difference between SFI-1 & SFI-5 specifications?
3. How long will it take to get my order?
4. Can I add my own embroidery?
5. What makes Racechick fire suits different from other fire suits?
6. What if it doesn't fit?
7. What is your warranty policy?
8. How do I choose what I need?
9. Do you offer financing?